Your House Cleaning Checklist is the Guide we use for efficient, cost saving services.
Call Us @ (541) 791-6276
Your House Cleaning Checklist is updated with every visit, and reviewed before each home cleaning visit
Your House Cleaning Checklist will provide our Maids with your concise instructions; Our customers report greater cleaning satisfaction due to a personalized touch when the house cleaning is done in less time and includes all checkpoints they desire. Our Housekeepers are clear of what needs to be done, and will move through your home with greater purpose and organization, which in the long run, saves money.
Familiarity creates Trust & Efficiency to what order to clean your home and includes a basic cleaning supplies checklist
- Keep your House Cleaning Checklist current; report any changes. Our Cleaning checklist is designed for flexibility and convenience.
- Our Housekeepers will update any changes so they do not have to spend extra time becoming familiar with your home the next time they clean it.
- The Cleaning Checklist will inform Maid Near Me of any items or areas in the home that either need special attention; or to avoid.
- The House Cleaning Checklist will include details of special instructions for our staff; making communication crystal clear.
Your House Cleaning Checklist will also inform us of areas, or items we should not clean in your home
- Please remove item/s or inform us on your House Cleaning Checklist so our cleaners will avoid those areas.
- We recommend our customers place all movable items that are fragile, irreplaceable or expensive and place in a separate safe area, and inform us of those items on the cleaning checklist.
Oregon’s Maids values customer satisfaction as much as earning your business.
- Any major variations can affect the price and time spent cleaning your home.
- Please inform us of any changes. We value your feedback and utilize this form so your experience with Oregon’s Maids in Corvallis, OR is positive.
- An updated House Cleaning Checklist will clearly communicate what will be done during the home cleaning services. Knowing what to expect for your service is key to customer satisfaction.
The information we collected will give you the price for your house cleaning project
Example of what we include on Your Personalized Home Cleaning Checklist:
1.Tell us about your home: New Customers or Infrequent cleaning schedules (>30 days between cleaning)
*What is the size or square foot of your home?_____
- # of Bedrooms_____
- #of Bathrooms_____#Full_____ & #Half_____
- Single story_____(no stairs)
- Two Story_____(1 flight of stairs)
- How many flights of stairs _____(basement or other)
- #of Hallways_____
*FYI: We automatically include these areas in your home. Please inform us if you wish to skip an area of your home in exchange for and additional services.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
*Please inform us of any additional spaces in your home that are included with your cleaning services.
- Foyer/ Entryway (if there is one in your home)_____
- Basement (Finished Basements Only)_____
- Lofts (our Maids do not climb ladders)_____
- Other- please explain here:
2. New Customers – When was the last time your home was professionally cleaned? Choose Below:
- less than One month (<30days)_____
- More than One month(>30days)_____
- With Who?
- Why aren’t you using this house cleaning service again?
3. List all areas of Your home our Cleaners avoid? (All Customers)
*Please remove priceless, expensive & special items, and place them in a secure separate area.
It feels personal when we have clear communication. Specify which the areas of your home our Maids should not clean?
Choose one option:
*If Yes please explain here:
4. How many people live in your home? (All Customers)
5.Do you have any pets in the home? Please review our Pet Policy (All Customers)
- How many pets in your home? ____
*If Yes how many & what kind of Pet:
6. Will You want any additional Services?
Select all that apply:
- ___Organize and Clean the top, behind, and inside the Refrigerator
- ___Clean the outside, inside, tops (if any), and Organize the Cabinets
- ___Clean the interior of the Oven
- ___Dust and remove surface stains from the Baseboards
- ___Clean Interior Windows
- ___Clean Interior Walls
- ___Load(s) of Laundry
- ___Hour(s) of Organizing
- ___Hand wash Dishes
- ___Load & Empty Dishwasher
- ___Pet Hair Clean-up
WHAT WE CAN’T CLEAN
- Exterior windows
- Full Carpet cleaning and deep stains
- Animal waste
- Excessive build up of Mold or rust
- Industrial cleaning
- Lifting of heavy items >25 lbs
- Surfaces beyond arms reach with a step ladder and an extension pole
- High ceiling fans
The cleaning services we provide that are considered “additional” take extra time and will usually incur additional charges.